It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Saturday September 9 , 2017

Sunday, September10, 2017

No one can predict the weather very well or at all and certainly no one can accurately predict the path of a Hurricane very well.

What was going to be a stormy time as Irma passed close by is now going to be a very scary stormy time with Irma hitting North Florida/where I live.

The news is warning people but the truth is .. it is too late for all that.
The highways are like parking lots with the thousands of people trying to go North / Away from here ..
Stores are all closed now.
The wind has picked up .. gusty ... not too scary .. the only thing that is scary is the warnings of flooding and high winds.

I am of course terrified but I will hang on to these cats of mine and hopefully we will all make it through this alive and in one piece .. I was going to say alive and well but I am already mentally damaged from all of this.

There is no way in this world that I will remain in Florida when this is over and I am still all in once piece.
I am sure the power won't last so I will post again whenever I can.
Everyone in the same predicament, I send my love and hopes for your safety and loved ones.
Keep those pets close !! Don't let them get out or loose , odds are, they will be gone forever if you lose a pet in a storm like this.
Take care ... goodbye for now. Candice






Saturday, September 9, 2017- Jacksonville, Florida

It has begun.

 Hurricane Irma

See you when it is over !!

3 comments:

  1. Keep safe, you & the Cats. You are in my thoughts & prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. liparifam .. thank you .. I hope it is still the side where the cats and I are living and breathing :)

    Dormouse .. thank you .. I had just told the landlord this past week that I was going to go back home, up North .. I hope there is something left to move North when this is over ...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger