It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Stormy Sunday

It is a perfect day to spend in the house with the cats.
They just like to nap whatever the weather, today it is cozy inside .. napping cats, National Geographic on television and the laundry going.

I noticed when I came up stairs that wherever Honey is and whatever she is doing, she will haul herself up and follow me. When I go wherever it is I am going, she will soon be curled up in the room with me .. She is a Mama's Girl.

Minette is my little warrior .. I wish I was as brave as that tiny blue cat.

Merlin ... Merlin is a lover. He just looks good and snuggles and purrs.. there is no need for him to do anything more.

It is pouring down rain and very cozy inside with no a/c on, that is a treat !
I am going to read a new mystery I downloaded to Kindle ... make lists for packing, etc and proceed with the plans for the Future.

Not a bad day ... how is your Sunday going ?

1 comment:

  1. A stormy Sunday here too. We have had a week or so of storms, including a lightning strike.
    Today I got the photos of our trip to the UK online, then spent some time designing our change of address card, and getting it off to be printed, before reluctantly turning back to packing. August 25th is moving out day for us!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger