It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Friday, July 28, 2017

How Do I Do This ??

My cell phone is apparently Full.
Full of photos.
So it keeps telling me I cannot do this or that.
These photos have been downloaded into the computer, I just have to figure out how to take them all out of the phone. I did a small amount and the phone still tells me I can't come in :(

If anyone out there knows how to do things like this- please do feel free to email me or post here and tell me what to do and how.

Thank you.
Clueless Abroad

8 comments:

  1. What kind of phone is it? And are the photos stored in the phone memory, or a removable card. Also, try Googling the exact model on how to get rid of photos and unnecessary apps? Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I managed to do it without losing everything important. The phone is connected with the computer so I will delete something on one and lose it on the other ... this is all beyond me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's great that you figured it out in the end without losing much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a similar problem with my camera - perhaps it is probably the same with your phone. I tended to deleted the photos after putting them on the computer when the computer said do you want the photos deleted? However, apparently when the computer deletes them, you cannot see them on the camera (phone) anymore, but they are actually still there in the system. You have to delete them yourself from the camera (phone) manually. If you have hundreds it can take quite a time. The thing is that you must find your deleting programmes on the phone and use the one that deletes a lot at a time. Once you have managed to clear it completely it is then best to do it on a regularly basis so that it is not such a big chore in the future.
    Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rosemary, that is it ! Exactly .. the phone and the computer were locked together, if I delete on one, it deletes on both .. thank you so much, I am going to go look now and see what I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If your iPhone and your computer are connected, set to share photos via the cloud, then all your computer photos will appear on your phone. If you disable the sharing option in settings your phone storage should be free'd up some.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Mundi ! I just sat here in front of the computer with the iphone and deleted like a mad woman.
    By tonight I will be madly searching for an email that I thought I kept lol ...
    It feels good, like a thorough house cleaning. Carrying around a phone with all my emails is a terrible idea anyway ..

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger