It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

It's Wednesday

yawn ~

I made all kinds of plans, sitting downstairs having coffee, watching the cats decide where to get the best nap in the sun spot .. which sadly for them was non existent, no sun today, although it is quite warm, there is a storm on the way.

I got panicky, then realized there is plenty of food and no warnings to worry about or be worried by .. it will just be a summer storm and I am staying home and being lazy.
It's the cats fault, their laziness is contagious.
Soon I will be fascinated by a string hanging on a door .. or that stuffed toy on the chair..

I have some good books to choose from, I will read and nap and have pasta and salmon for dinner.

My day is all planned ..  I have the music picked out ... listen ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger