It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Monday, April 17, 2017

Monday Monday

The Cats

For some reason only known to God and Cats, I was allowed to sleep late this morning.
And when I did wake, the sweetest old cat in the world, curled up against me, tucked his head under my chin and snored some more. Sending me back into a little nap.

Minette broke things up by jumping on the bed/on us and carrying on like only a Drama Kitty can do .. Maaaaaa, I'm staarrrrving ~

I allowed her to get the drama out,  then snuggled a while with her ... well, let's be honest, I snuggled for about 14 seconds with her then she pushed me away and demanded food ... or else.

Merlin remained in bed, he is no dummy... I toddled off downstairs with Minette, Honey quietly coming along too and fed them. Slowly but surely  Merlin, came along and everyone had breakfast and went out on the lanai to see what was happening.

Apparently not much, they are all in the house with me, Minette howling... this is a new thing and I am ignoring it ... Honey is napping close by ... such a sweetheart and Merlin is mooching around looking for a good nap spot where Minette will not talk his ear off.

The sun is shining, the impossibly blue sky has no clouds in it and I will appreciate what I have here, while I make lists .. and plans ... and go to the store and buy more cat litter and Nutella.
Two things that one cannot Live Without ...

My cats are smaller than the fellow in the photo but he is too gorgeous not to use ..
a smokin' hot tiger lol

I hope your Monday is a good one ..

Monday Monday   *click here*

2 comments:

  1. Wu .. I not only got cinnamon rolls but I got this sweet brioche bread and brioche rolls .. Pretty soon no one is going to tell me I need to gain weight lol

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger