It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

a plan

I am slightly jealous ... ok, I am jealous .. my son and his family are going to Japan to visit her family  and to show the family my grandson .. the little charmer... the little dictator . lol.

I do not envy them a flight that long with a child that never liked a long car ride !

I guess I should start making a list of Things I Want From Japan, right ?

I should drive up and stay at their apartment while they are gone, using that time to do some househunting of my own.

I wish I could rent a place near where we used to live, Park Ave and 62nd St ..
Or in my favorite shopping neighborhood, Soho ..
Or the Upper West side where I can get a little dog and walk it in Central Park ..

I wish I could just move back to Upstate NY and visit them in the City when I felt like it.
Oh well, you know what they say, If Wishes Were Fishes ...

it is a gorgeous day ... not a cloud in the sky .. which is a deep blue today .. I was considering trying to find my way to a shop somewhere ... but I will get lost. It never fails lol
I have a delivery coming after Noon so I will hang around at home and wait for that, read out on the lanai ... control my urge to make plane reservations ... eat more cinnamon rolls.

sounds like a plan.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger