It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Next

I am running out of things to blog about. The subjects are limited... cats, large cats, small cats, little blue cats, very large very sweet cats, one very old and very precious cat .. you see what I mean.

I picture my head with a glass panel so you can see what is happening inside.
The best description I can think of is a Gerbil on a Treadmill. non stop.

Of course, it is interrupted with cat issues, cat discussions, cat kisses, and just snuggling with one or four cats and that is totally enjoyable.

Last night the new pastime reared its head ... Sephora ... and now .. Anthropologie .. I am waiting for pretty things to arrive. Things that remind me of things I bought in Buenos Aires ... that I still have but I felt like 1- Shopping 2- Wearing something new ..
I am sure the clerks at Publix are sick of seeing me in the same things all the time.

The cats are great about it ... as long as I am happy, they are happy.
Sounds like a Good Husband doesn't it ?

So I am sitting here with the sun blazing into the room, right on me ...
The cats are lying around here and there. I made my bed, that was great fun for all. Now they are resting from all the fun ...

Of course, Honey mentioned that playing games uses up calories and she was feeling a little peckish.

Next I am going to start with the closets and drawers and see how many movers boxes there are and get going.
If I don't blog for awhile, it will be because I am packing, playing with cats, taking a break , playing with cats ..

Do write, do comment, I will see you later .. Have a Fabulous weekend.


2 comments:

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger