It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Sunday, January 22, 2017

I'm Your Man

Give me back my broken night
my mirrored room, my secret life
it's lonely here,
there's no one left to torture "

Leonard Cohen

A long time ago, far far away, my husband met Leonard Cohen.
There was a similarity in the two men, at least superficial..quiet, pensive, thoughtful and in my opinion, something very sexy about both of them.

If at all possible, see the film,  I'm Your Man .. Brilliant.

2 comments:

  1. I do like Leonard Cohen's poetic songs. Long ago my husband's business took him to the L.A. area and Cohen's roommate invited my husband to stay with them. He declined but that could have been a cool adventure.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger