It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Saturday, November 12, 2016

What Are You Doing For The Weekend ?

Babies and Pups

I want a dog.
I can't have a dog.
I am renting a condo and have 3 cats.
One of them the size of a small dog.

But I won't be in this condo forever.
And even if it is a wee little dog for an old lady, I will. have. a. dog !

The cats will have plenty of warning. The experiences I have had in the past with cats and dogs in one house are all good.
I think Minette would like a dog, she thinks she is one sometimes.

Meanwhile .. Cats and I need to talk about what to do for the weekend.

I have ideas about today and tomorrow but no energy at the moment, thank you cats for waking me at 6 am.
I have a feeling a plant nursery and curtain rods might be on my list today

What are you doing for the weekend ?

4 comments:

  1. I'm doing nothing at all today. Tomorrow, we're going to a light festival in the Netherlands. It will be cold, so cold ...
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Light Festival sounds great !
    Too bad they don't have one here, it would be warm :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saturday I baked croissants, brushed McKenzie and Aliah and held them on my lap until one or the other gets a fit because I am holding one or the other longer than they think I held them.

    A friend came in to learn how to cook spareribs in the pressure cooker (and when all was said and done she declared she liked them better than barbecued ( I love them but not as much although I confess that they are so easy to make that right there I have a reason to love them ) I sent her home with just about all of them. Broiled after cooking with a honey and Dijon mustard plus some spices and herbs they are truly a treat in Winter.

    Today is Allegra's Day which means other than having 2 croissants for breakfast I intend to cuddle with puppydom and Bill Bryson in bed in this wet, cold and grey day, I guess even Nature feels the gloom most of us feel. I should walk those 2 croissants
    off my system but like Scarlett, I will sorry about that tomorrow. Have a good Sunday and don't forget that special Moon tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I brushed my cats too !:)
    And I definitely stand by "Worry About It Tomorrow" ... things often look better Tomorrow also.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger