It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Thank you ...


 


I want to thank everyone who has sent me notes and left comments, it means so much to me.
Thank you. 


My heart is warm with the friends I make,
  and better friends I'll not be knowing;
Yet there isn't a train I wouldn't take,
  No matter where it's going ..

 

8 comments:

  1. It is easy to like you Candice ♥️
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh now, don't go making me cry :)
    Thank you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent you a query via email yesterday, I think it was. But not sure if it was the right email. Even now someone else, somewhere else, may be pondering the thing and wondering . . .
    I had info on an event in your area that I thought might be of interest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't cry!
    Here's a hug too.....♥️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Emm. I didn't get the email but I am pretty up to date on what's going on in my area.. it is too cold to go out anyway lol

    love you Linda and Mariette..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just catching up on your blog Candice. Thankyou, and all the other bloggers for taking the time to share your thoughts, ideas and lives with those of us who just drop in occasionally to enjoy your writings.

    Keep warm!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger