It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Posting and Commenting

One day I realized my computer had not been "cleaned" for a while. My husband used to do it, we both were known to be prodigious Googlers as well as liking to read news blogs etc all over the place.
So it seemed like maybe once a week or so, he would erase, clean out, deleted etc all the extra Stuff that was accumulating in the computer.
This kept things running fast and avoided viral bad things from staying .
As well as other things that I have no knowledge of.
I blog and email and read things , I am not a computer techie type. I am just very thankful for them.

So I thought I could do it myself .. now that there is no one to do it for me.

I don't know what I did but I cannot post on this blog unless I got to Safari.
We used to use Safari but then he / we started using Google Chrome.
Everything works great with Chrome.

Except for one thing, or at least only one thing I have discovered so far ....

I cannot blog from Chrome.
I can write a very long and brilliant post and hit Post and nothing happens.

So every time I post on this blog, I have to switch ( it is easy enough) to Safari.

So if there are glitches. pauses. things skipped ... this is my excuse .

Happy New Year ...


4 comments:

  1. I think it's the computer gremlins.
    I'm not much of a techie either, just enough to get by, and then if something goes haywire I keep trying something new...lol
    Wishing you a Happy and Healthy New Year.
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is it ! Gremlins ..
    Happy New Year to you too !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to use IE for blogging, but I began to have issue and could no longer post. I switched to Chrome and since then, I haven't have problem. Blogger acts strange from time to time...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use Google Chrome. Everything has been perfectly fine until I cleaned cookies .. no idea why this happened but I still can't post comments using Chrome. I am on Chrome now and will have to switch over to Safari to post this. yes .. annoying.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger