It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Perfecto

I miss my old life. The one where I was happy and knew where home was.
Now I am in this house that is for sale but no one knows yet . Trying to figure out where to go when it does sell.
Wanting to go where I was happy once but worried about making wrong decisions.

So I sit here and pet a cat and listen to music.

The cats like Tango music by the way.

Today was one of those green misty cool damp days. Beautiful, especially if you were inside and not having to go outside for any reason.
The cats and I watched the chipmunks , the bossy Blue Jays and the tiny birds that I feed all winter.

I never left the house.

I did go out with the leaf blower and cleared off the back patio and made sure there was something for the chipmunk family and fresh water in the bird bath.

It was quite a busy day.

Dinner ... 

Cook a package of pasta ( spaghetti) in broth. 
Any kind you want, chicken or turkey is what I use.
In a pan with a nice amount of oil and garlic, I sauteed fresh spinach, a whole pound of it.
Leave everything in the pan , turn off the heat.

When the pasta is nice and cooked, drain it and dump it in the pan with the garlicky oil and spinach..
Toss everything and just for experimental reasons, I threw in some black/greek olives and mozzarella balls seasoned with oil and garlic and tossed them around with the spinach and pasta.

It was Perfecto.




6 comments:

  1. Sounds Yummy
    ps- check my email to you ( hope it went through). It was about fireplaces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That recipe sounds like a keeper - I love easy pasta dishes without red sauce, and of course I'd use veggie broth in mine. Will give this a go soon!
    Stay well, and hopefully life will take a good turn my dear - meanwhile just enjoy the calm as the season changes. You are a brilliant woman who will survive and find a place in the sun soon I'm sure.
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your ay sounded like a good one. One thing I can relate to is fear - fear to make a wrong decision. I tend to overthink everything; it can be paralyzing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds delish! Bravo....
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ps....are you on FB?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes you have to trust the winds of fate to carry you to where they will. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger