It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Friday, January 10, 2014

Have a Good Weekend !

The exterminator came today and said that yes, there are mice but there is no sign of being over - ridden with mice and creatures. He put down some poison today and will be back next week to do more and that will be that.

I am so relieved and he was just several hundred dollars Less ! than the quote from the other person.

It is snowy and very cold out.
That was a surprise ! waking up to snow ! I have not adjusted to this Living Up North business yet.

But the roads are clear, I will do some errands and maybe stop at a cafe ... I will try not to shop at the boutique next to the cafe ... really ... I will try hard. Promise.

Wishing everyone a good, safe, warm weekend .. or cool if you live in Argentina.

I want to look out my window and see my old view :



1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a wonderful view. I would love to look out and see that too. :) Glad you're getting rid of your mouse problem!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger