It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Shopping, anyone ?

My friend Razmataz has some wonderful jewelry and goodies for sale on her blog. You have to go look. I have just been sitting around impatiently waiting for her to get this on the blog and ready for me to make my orders.

www.razmatazmarket.com

Since we are sort of just sitting around waiting  right now ( house closings take way too long , don't they ?) ... I am happy to do some shopping.
Lately house magazines and catalogues have taken up most of my time but jewelry and other goodies are just as interesting and important.

I mean really, don't you need to look good while house hunting ? 
Don't you need to show up at the closing wearing something that will be appropriate for the Big Day ?

So do go look and tell me how you enjoyed the shopping or just window licking.

Tell her I said Hello !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger