It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Not to be a Whiner of anything , but .......

It is cold here.
Spring is showing up in the sight of new flowers, buds on trees ( makes me sneeze) and a green haze over everything.
Spring is showing up in the sound of birds, and geese flying over honking and ..... the sound of me sneezing.
Hello Hay Fever .. I am back.

Or perhaps it is just a cold.
You know .. you fly from Summer/Fall  back to Winter/Spring, it rains, the temperatures are low, you have to go househunting regardless ... the heat in a 200 year old house is not something one would choose if one were thin blooded from living in a warm climate .. whine whine.

But ... it is so beautiful wherever I look.
Even if I just look up , out of the skylight upstairs, to the stars at night, the tree tops, the geese flying over in formation, honking as they go.
The little bitty tiny birds in the grass, the bright red cardinal standing out among the drab little sparrows.. the baby calves seen at a farm, the horses napping in a field when the sun was warm ..

I don't sound so good and I have a cold but a whine does slip out now and then but it is really wonderful to be here and now we go meet the realtor.
My dream house is waiting impatiently for me to find it.

3 comments:

  1. Moving is so stressful! Take some allegra for your allergies and look forward to a glorious season of renewals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...
    Quit whining...
    Get out there...and...
    Find your dream house!!!

    Did you miss me??
    HAHAHAHA...

    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is slightly possible we found a house.
    But I am not going to stop looking just yet.
    It is at the top of the list though.

    Linda, Of course I missed you !

    Thank you Rosaria, it is a cold, I will whine a day or so longer.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger