It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Monday Look At This Blog

Mandy Fish


Smiling at Strangers

If you click on the title ,  you will be taken to the reason why she is my Monday Look at this Blog.
I love her and I love this story the Best of all  !

Go look, say hello, enjoy. and Smile ~


3 comments:

  1. Well that certainly put a smile on my face today. Nice way to start a Monday morning! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you! You can't imagine my surprise when I saw my own masthead in my newsfeed.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, Mandy_Fish .. I would have emailed you but I didn't have your address. So glad you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger