It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Shopping ?

Thanks to Little Pieces of Light, a fellow  blogger, I am going to be doing some shopping tomorrow in a shop that I have not been to before. .   de Maria 
I see a pair of shoes in my future, I just can't decide what kind.
I hope there might be a new handbag also.
I have a few "clutch" bags, I am not sure if it is a good idea here, where I sometimes feel the need for handsfree walking and shopping, do I want to carry a bag in one hand all the time ?
Do you carry a clutch ?
San Telmo Mkt,  Horatio Silva
I tried on shoes today and found that I am no longer interested in being tall.
These high platform shoes make me feel awkward.
I am so used to the totally flat shoes I have been wearing, my 'Doc Martins' have enough sole/heel for me.
I get around quickly with no turned ankles when wearing my flats.. do I want to wear something that makes me as tall as my husband ? Hmmmmm~

But then what about the clothes ?
Do I want a skirt that is long ? to my ankles ?
Will it make me look short ?
Will it require platform shoes ?
W magazine-


It has rained for the past , oh I don't know, year ?
It has been raining so much, I don't remember the last time it was dry for more than a day or two at a time.
Today was glorious ! Bright sun, warm enough to just wear a light sweater , we walked and walked.

There are all sorts of holidays and  birthdays  coming up.
Presents to be bought.
Secret shopping to be done.
Oh .. and an anniversary to celebrate.

A little glimpse  of the sky today ... more about the shopping later ..




1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout-out! I feel honoured :)

    Happy shopping tomorrow! I think I'm going to pop back out and do a bit more myself. If you see a petite half Spanish / half Chinese-Filipina girl walking around, that's me. :)

    Enjoy!

    Best
    Milsters

    (http://littlepiecesoflight.blogspot.com.ar/)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger