It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Life is Beautiful


Difficult times have helped me to understand better than before,
how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way
and that so many things that one goes worrying about are of no
importance whatsoever.
Isak Dinesen

I read this today and it was just about the most perfect thing for me to read at this time in my life.
I have been a bit lost in my grieving for Pup, dreading the day when we lose him and wondering what will I do when he is gone.
But I am wasting the days that we still have together !

Life is beautiful. That is what is important.
Being together for whatever time we have is important too.
That is what I will be concentrating on in the days ahead.
And my photography.
So if you are still there, stay with me, we will enjoy life and the beauty around us together .

2 comments:

  1. Lovely quote -- and a lovely way to live!
    C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As one whose dog had leukemia, I know how hard it is not to see the disease. My boy lived to his expected age (13), so in the end I fretted over him reaching old age...which would have happened anyway. Enjoy your sweet pup. It's hard, but he is giving you everything he's got.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger