It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday - Look At This Blog !


Tango Cherie

I don't Tango. Yes, I live in Buenos Aires, I love the music, I like watching Tango but I don't really want to do it.
I guess because I am basically a very lazy person but I don't have the discipline to learn to do a dance that has it's own rules and most of all, I am not that good at doing something in front of people who are watching.
I can get all my Tango pleasure from going to a Milonga and watching someone like Cherie do it the Right way..
We have friends who are amazing Tango dancers, they travel all the time and dance in every country they visit. Imagine, going to a Milonga in Istanbul, teaching a class in Viet Nam .. I am in awe of good Tango dancers!
So meet Cherie, she is both pretty, talented and interesting, what a killer combination that is !

3 comments:

  1. Why thank you! How nice is that? I hope to make your acquaintance one day--it doesn't have to be about tango!

    P.S. Just to let readers know--those are not the legs of Ruben and me; we don't dance like that, and I don't wear fishnets. Just sayin'.

    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be Cherie, with or without fishnets....

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger