It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Thursday, April 14, 2016

today

Thanks to all who who have sent good wishes.
Mom continues to fight, she may be frail but should is tough.
She looked at me yesterday but I  not sure if she understood I was actually there ... I hope she did.
I won't be posting for a while , it is too difficult with only a phone plus time needs to be spent with her and not online.. A lesson for us all I believe.

9 comments:

  1. I do hope she noticed you there...continued prayers for her recover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am terribly sorry. I hope your mother improves. I believe that on some level she knows you're there. I'm so glad you have your daughter to support you. My thoughts are with you, your daughter and your mother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm certain she knows you are there Candice - mothers are like that!
    Hope she improves - prayers are being said.
    Hugs - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. She knows you are there. You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stay strong .... it's a difficult time for you. Thinking of you and your mum. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest Candice,
    So very true and I only can send you more prayers and blessings. Hope your Mom gets healed.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe she feels your presence at her bedside, sending continued thoughts and prayers for her recovery.
    Hugs,
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Medical people say that people in a coma, or unconscious, know you're there and that they hear you talking to them, even if they don't respond. Sometimes reading to them, or just talking, is helpful. I hope your mother continues to improve.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Candice,
    My condolences to you and your family on the passing of your mother.
    What an awful way or you to start your new life.
    I'm sorry to write this as a comment on your blog, but I don't seem to have a valid email address.
    Take care, my friend.
    Mym xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger