It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

It won't last forever ... will it ??

Every window has glass bars .. massive icicles are hanging .
I have to knock off those by the sliding glass doors, where my tiny birds come to eat.
Can't have one getting killed by falling ice .

The sky is a fabulous blue, the sun is shining brightly, blinding off of all the white snow.
I have no idea how deep it is but it went past the measuring stage of Inches into the stage of Feet..how many Feet of snow is out there ?

All the trees are holding large amounts of snow, branches bending under the weight .. it is beautiful, a bit dangerous and forcing me to stay in the house ... another day, trapped inside.
While my house hunters are trapped outside .. of my house.

Sometime today, my Hero will come along in his big truck and clear off the driveway.
Then maybe I will go out just to take the edge off of the cabin fever/claustrophobia .

Minette is fine. She watches the birds. She naps. She cuddles. She naps. She plays, gives me a few new scratches or as in this morning, a neat little hole in my finger... then she naps.

It is February .. we have March and then things should start getting better.
It won't last forever ..
I can make it ... I can do it  ... I really can.

1 comment:

  1. Yes you can do it girl - you and Minette together will beat cabin fever and be ready for spring soon.


    Thanks for the good wishes - maybe not tango, perhaps a slow waltz, ha ha!!

    Hugs - Mary

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger