It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday .......

Friday  To Do List :

Get Hair cut. First haircut since my husband died .. longest my hair has ever been . I sort of hate to cut it but there is something about an adult woman with extremely long girlish hair that I don't like.
(at least on me )
I end up always putting it into a ponytail anyway.
New Life, New Haircut.

Company's a'coming!!
It will be a Full House and I can't wait !
Minette will have two more people to charm and irritate. She will be beside herself with glee.

There is this little house , not far from here, that I have my eye on.
I want it.
It is like a dolls house and my furniture probably won't even fit but I love this tiny little house.
Minette would love it too.
Gotta get advice, look at it again. Make a decision .... ugh ... I hate making decisions.

I will be very busy very soon for a little while and I doubt I will be blogging.

So until then, Have a Fabulous Thanksgiving, eat as much as you want, you can go on that diet the day after. Enjoy your loved ones and be happy ... there is much to be thankful for. Sometimes you just have to sit a minute and remember it all.

Be Happy.


4 comments:

  1. …….and you be happy too my dear! I'm so glad your Thanksgiving will mean your family are together for a while. I know it will be a wonderful time.
    You must show us your new 'do' after the holiday - and good luck with the house hunting. Living in a small cottage is lovely, I can vouch for that!
    Will be thinking of you a lot Candice.
    Hugs - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://tinyurl.com/ogclost
    the one and only time there will be a photo of my head on this blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving! So glad your family can all be there.

    I am coming back as Minette in my next life....

    Weekender aka Phil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phil, not sure if you really want to be Minette in your next life lol .. she spends most of her day lying in a basket watching birds. but she is well loved so maybe being Minette is not so bad :)

      Delete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger