It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Monday, April 21, 2014

One of those days

I got my wake up call a bit early today.
But that was alright, the sun is shining brightly and it is not very cold out. I was actually able to go out and only wear a sweater.

My little wake up caller was a tiny bit insane this morning and had to have a quick breakfast and back to her bedroom/ the crate  , for a little quiet time.
Quiet time for me.
It is too difficult for me to wake up before 7 am and have to immediately start chasing an insane kitten bent on clearing every surface of whatever is on it ...
I am finding things missing, I have to make extra sure the keys etc are not left out wherever she can get to ... she can be dangerous I think.

It is one of those days.
Beautiful.
Blue blue skies. Great huge puffy clouds. Birds singing everywhere ... sounds like there must be auditions for best Bird Song out there somewhere.
Wasps are flying around my windows ... this does not make me happy.
Miss Minette has been napping while I was out getting hopelessly lost , finally coming home because I can only drive around alone in the countryside admiring cows and horses and reeeally old houses, alone .. for so long.

I am home.
I did not find the place I was looking for.
I did not buy what I was going to buy.

I did see a very beautiful area.
I did feel sad that someone was not in the car with me ( he was better at directions sometimes) and he was interested in the same things ... we would both be oooohing and aaaahing over the houses and the fields of black and white cattle and the horse farms.

So I came home.
No new cat food for you Minette !

I will go tomorrow. Back to the old place... not as pretty a  ride but at least I know where it is.

Minette ... when she gets crazy I put her in her crate. She immediately settles down and takes a nap.
When I let her out later, she climbs all over me , washing me ... did I get that dirty while she slept ?
I am squeaky clean according to kitten standards.. really.

She is walking through the house calling. Guess I had better answer her.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger